Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Christmas Party 2009



Janet: What I remember about this Christmas was that Lance was just a few days old because he was born on the 21st. And I felt nervous about taking him out but I really wanted to go. We were living in Stephanie and Larry's RV at the time waiting for our house in Jerome to close and I really needed out. Plus I never miss out on a chance to be with my family. I also remember mom doing the nativity story with the kids out in the garage. This year we got a great deal on some shoe that were really expensive. Candace's mom was an accountant for the shoe company so they gave her hundreds of them and Candace let us have some for Christmas gifts. AWESOME!






























































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment