Thursday, May 20, 2010

Janet and Berny's Wedding Slide Show Picture

Janet at BYU-I and Cuenca Ecuador

These are my roommates, Katy Hall, Ayleen Sorenson, Michelle Schmidt, Me, and, Jana Hawkins. We Lived in Birch Plaza.

We went to a Jazz vs Suns Pro basketball game. We got chosen to make a tunnel for the players down on the floor at half time and shake their hands. That year Steve Nash, the point guard for the Suns, was the player of the year and one of the guys that we were with spanked his bum when he ran past.

This was Homecoming week. I was in the 14th ward and our homecoming color was orange. We did a spirit relay. I think I ran about 4 laps.

Megan, me, and Ay.
Midnight dance party!!

Thi is a picture of wene we went and helped Ay brand cow at her home in Dietrich. Hannah Boyack, me, Katy, Michelle, Alyees, and Ay. We were all roommates.

These are my special kids. I was site leader at the ninos especial casa in Ecuador. This is Bryan, Pablo, and I. We dressed up like Lamanites and Nephites for Thanksgiving.
This is Gloria and I at HML Hospital. I would volunteer there on Sundays.
This is Christean. He was a little boy who was in the critical needs hospital. He was such a sweet heart help helped us take care of some of the more critical patient. I don't know what he had that made him be in the hospital. He liked to play jacks, but the way we played was a little different. I would bounce the ball really high and he would run to try and catch it before hit the ground or one of the other patients. We could get a whole group laughing when we played this game.

This is Louise, he was autistic. He was one of my special kids. He liked to find garbage and rub it on his lips. So we had to be careful what we left laying around.
This was a daycare that we went to up in the mountains called Trini. These kids knew how to play hard. They all came from very poor families that worked very hard.
little girl from Trini
Special kids: Laura and Venessa. Cuddle time! sometime you just need a hug.
Feeding Bryan.
Laura and I love to play. We would laugh so hard that we would cry.
This was one the street. they had these set up everywhere. They would buy meat and it would get cut off right there in front of you. I never tasted any meat from these pigs because I had a srtick, no eating anything sold on the street, rule.I think you can see why.
HML Hospital: This woman was in a wheal chair but she really liked to dance so I would wheel her around and we would dance.
HML Girls: This orphanage was for all girls from ages 4 to 18. We would go there and play games with them. They were fun and helped me a lot with my Spanish.
Roman, We called him Romies. He was my oldest at Special kids, 18 years old. Today he was Captain Moroni.
HML Ladies: This was like an old folks home for Women. I went there to do arts and crafts with them. They were silly. They liked me to sing to them.
Louise and I swimming.
Pablo and I taking a nap.
Laura and I saying prayer.
Special Kids: This is Horhae, he was a party animal!! I could wrestle with him all day long. I also remember that he loved to suck on his hands so they were always moist a pruney. He is so cute!!
Louise loved to give kisses!!
The view outside my window at the place that we I lived.
The woman that I bought my pants from. She had a booth set up in the market place.

No comments:

Post a Comment