Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Matthew Cross Country 2009-2010

 He always passes alot of boys, and he runs with such fiearce intensity. Matthew you are the best to me!! -Janet!!

 Leejean: I remember watching Matthew run on the golf course down on the canyon. I was so amazed and impressed with how well he did. I just remember feeling very proud of him.

  Mollie: Yah I do but it's more of a memory about Preston and dad... I remember one meet that I went to Preston was probably three or four and he was so intrigued by watching Matthew run. It was a beautiful day. I remember dad had all the locations planned out ahead of time of where we needed to be to see Matthew. So we followed him around and stayed close to his tail as possible. With two babies though we weren't fast enough to make it to every spot, but we made it to several. At the finish line it was pretty emotional to watch Matthew come running in but to see how emotional dad got and how loud he cheered was the coolest thing to witness. It made an impact on my life but also Preston. Preston still talks about watching Matthew run and how he wants to run too!




























No comments:

Post a Comment